QUALITY POLICY | IC HOTELS GREEN PALACE
Yönetim anlayışımıza göre;
- By giving priority to guest satisfaction,
- Developing mutual trust, respect and love, education and communication,
- Improvements for regional organizations, in cooperation with our suppliers and making sustainible improvement works,
- Protect human health
- Aware of our responsibility towards the environment, reducing our waste kept under control and use of natural resources,
- Follow up and take ownership without compromising our principles,
TO BE LEADER IN ABROAD,
REQUIRED COMPANY IN INTERNATIONAL AREA.
Environmental Management System that we established,
- To abide by legal and customer requirements,
- Taking control of environmental aspects,
- Reviewing with the principle of continuous improvement,
- Providing judicious use of natural resources,
- Waste reduction by applying techniques to conserve,
- To reduce the major causes of environmental pollution,
- To prevent environmental pollution before they occur,
- Managing recycling of waste with the aim of providing, ,
- Sensitive to our environment in order to create a society organizations and local authorities to communicate with our field of activity and co-operation are available in the region was established to provide benefits for our partners.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
All of our facilities and health and worker safety, but also in ensuring the safety of our guests IC HOTELS Management Systems is part of our policy. Health and Safety Management System in which we operate our process involves.
Injury or damage to health by the prevention, occupational health and safety management and occupational health and safety performance continuous improvement, but also applicable occupational health and safety legislation and was a member of companies that we comply with the requirements to act as We are committed to.
Health and Safety Management System development and continuity of training and supervision necessary to ensure the necessary resources for the activities will be provided by senior management.
Health and Safety targets have been identified as peroyo is being revised. All occupational health and safety processes have been documented, implemented and maintained.
HUMAN RIGHTS POLICY
IC HOTELS, activities and quality of service with a reputable and reliable location, the sustainable services within the framework of human rights, a respectful work environment to create, and this understanding or the staff, guests, contractors, suppliers and other business partners’ awareness and raise awareness of the aims.
According to our management;
– 4857 Act and the relevant local laws, the United Nations Human Rights Universal Declaration, the International Labour Organization Basic Business Principles and Rights Declaration and the United Nations Global Compact, including the international human rights standards working environment;
– For the protection of children’s rights to the relevant local laws and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child as determined in accordance with the additional work;
– Language, religion, race, gender, philosophical belief, sect, and so on. non-discriminatory reason based on honesty, trust, impartiality, transparency principle to work within the framework of these relations away from behavior that is perceived as ill-treatment and working environment in a manner that maintains the service;
– Any kind of harassment, exploitation, abuse, mistreatment, discrimination or acts of violence take the necessary measures to be obstacles priority.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
IC HOTELS, making solutions for the problem which in the hotels area; to help the development of the education, sports, health, and culture in many areas; contributing to the development of the social level, aims to be a pioneer.
Services in all areas of activity and their social and environmental responsibilities to society; employees, public / civil society organizations and in cooperation with suppliers, taking care to protect local businesses and manufacturers aims to fulfill. In this context, the IC HOTELS Social Responsibility Projects, supported by the IC Holding Ibrahim Cecen Foundation.
In order to download IC Hotels Green Palace Sustainability Report please click here